How to Get Connected to Lord Jesus Christ
His Holiness Younus AlGohar answers a question from a visitor at MFI’s Toronto office who asked, ‘How does one get connected to Lord Jesus Christ?’
- People today are unaware of spirituality. Spirituality is not a physical activity but a mechanism through which we awaken and enlighten our spirits which are substance of life and existence. Divine traits such as mercy and compassion are nurtured in the soul; because people have forgotten the spiritual knowledge and their souls are dormant, they are not truly merciful, just or compassionate.
- Jesus said, ‘I am the only way to the Father,’ for those who followed him. All religions are beautiful and they were sent by the same source: God. The thing that separates them is religious law, which has nothing to do with spirituality. You will connect to Jesus through spiritual Christianity.
- To recognise Jesus, you need to revive your spiritual system. Images in churches are not the true image of Jesus but rather artists’ interpretations.
- Spirituality is the science that awakens the heart and souls. Your heart is like a telephone operator between you and God. To contact someone through a cellphone, one must have power and network connection. Similarly, your heart must be enlightened and connected – and this connection is established by a spiritual master who transmits divine energy into the heart. This is the second birth.
- Lord Jesus Christ met Lord Ra Riaz Gohar Shahi in 1997. He explained that he had returned and had no permanent place of abode, however, he visits his disciples who are enlightened. Once the hearts are spiritually worthy of being affected by the spiritual presence of Lord Jesus, people will see that he is here. Lord Jesus and Lord Ra Riaz are working together, and will defeat the forces of the Antichrist together.
You can watch the live recordings of these videos every day at 22:00 GMT on http://younusalgohar.com
Can’t access this video? Watch it on Daily Motion.
Listen to this speech on the go with SoundCloud.